Amarpushp Educational and Welfare Society (AEWS) is organizing National Artist Competition named “Expression | An Artist Heaven” for artist of age group from 18 to 40 years from September to November 2017. This competition is a platform for artist to showcase their skills and creativity.
The following rules and regulation will be applicable to all the participants of artist competition.
- This competition is open for all Indian artist (if any artist belongs to other country but he/she is living in India with valid VISA then he/she can also participate in this competition).
- University/ Organization/ Individual artist / group of artist can contact to Amarpushp Manager by sending email to: email@example.com and get more details.
- The Registration fees is ( Non-Refundable / Non-Returnable / Non-Transferable ) per artist / per drawing should be sent either by Paytm or NEFT/RTGS/IMPS or Money Order or Demand Draft only in favour of Amarpushp Educational And Welfare Society , payable at Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh. No Reduction / Deduction from Entry Fees should be done. Any amount sent will be considered as Entry Fees only. The Entry fees will not be returned or will not be refunded or will not be transferable to accounts of any University / Organization / individual / artist group in any Case / any Level / any Stage. Postal / Courier / Money Order / Demand Draft Charges and any other Incidental Expenses met by the participant/ University/ Organization / artist group only.
- It is suggested to University or organization to collect all drawing from artist, registration fees and do payment of fees at once then send artist details and drawing to AEWS head office.
- The drawing / entries without registration fees & insufficient registration fees will not be accepted / will not be refunded / will not be returned / will not be transferred.
- No colour papers / no glittering glues etc., should be used / pasted to the drawing / entries.
- AEWS will not be responsible for any damage / loss during the transportation.
- 8. The Entries should be sent only by registered post / Courier service only at given address: Amarpushp Admin Office Address: Arihant Arden Sector - 1, Greater Noida West Landmark: Bisrakh Village Uttar Pradesh – 201306 Amarpushp Head Office Address: Amarpushp Bhawan 196/8/CD, Naya Pura Kareli, Allahabad Landmark: Opposite Shyam Lal Tubewell Uttar Pradesh – 211016
- Each parcel / courier should carry following details: Participant Information Total number of student, Participant drawing / list of drawings, Payment slip / demand draft, Full name of the student, Mother name of the student, Date of birth, Class and section of student. University/ College / Organization information Competition co-coordinator email address of school, Competition co-coordinator contact number, Name of University/ College, Address of University/ College, Email of University/ College, Contact number of University/ College, Manager Name
- Above given information must be written at back side of each drawing sheet or fill the attached form and paste it on back side of drawing sheet. No personal information should be written in front of drawing sheet.
- Size of the drawing sheet for this completion will be A3 canvas and it should be arranged by participant or provided by college / organization.
- All the related materials like pencil, eraser, colours, drawing board etc. will be arranged by the participant only.
- All drawing which will be created / submitted by participants during drawing competition will be the property of Amarpushp Educational & Welfare Society and can be used anywhere in any form by AEWS and participant/college/organization/parents/guardian have no rights to claim those drawings.
- AEWS has complete ownership on the drawings created / submitted by participant and eligible to use in advertisement and sale. No participant / school can claim the drawings for ownership.
- Winners will be decided by a panel of judges appointed by Amarpushp Educational & Welfare Society (AEWS). Judges decision will be final decision and cannot be challenged anywhere.
- All participants drawings must reach to AEWS head office on or before of 31-Dec-2017. Drawing which received after 31-Dec-2017 will not be eligible for participation.
- AEWS will not be responsible for any delay due to courier or transportation issues.
- Result will be declared by Feb 2018. Prize and certificates will be sending to school or organization / participant by post / couriers only.
- Artist can choose any one of the given theme to create art work for competition.
Eligibility Criteria & Theme for National Artist Competition
Colours to be used
From age 18 to 25 years
a. Lord Ganesha
b. Lord Krishna
f. Blind Faith
g. Comparision of women's life in ancient and modern era
h. Famous historical place
a. Oil Paint
b. Acrylic Paint
c. Water/Poster Colour
d. Gouache Paint
From age 26 to 32 years
From age 33 to 40 years
- Participation certificate will be provided to every participant.
- From group B1, B2 and B3 following winners will be selected:: One first prize winner One second prize winner One third prize winner
- In this competition total 3 first prize winners, 3 second prize winner and 3 third prize winners will be selected.
- Each winner will be awarded by Amarpushp Trophy and merit certificate.
- Amarpushp Educational and Welfare Society reserve rights to make changes in winner’s award as per availability.
- Awards and certificate will be sending by registered post / courier to sender of drawings.
Award and Prize Distribution
- Use this mobile number: 9971152811 to pay by paytm
- Once payment is completed then take the snapshot of payment
- Take the printout of payment completion image or email which you received after successful payment and put in the courier packet along with drawing.
- Bank Name: HDFC Bank
- Account Holder Name: Amarpushp Educational And Welfare Society
- Account Number: 18811450000058
- Account Type: Saving
- NEFT code: HDFC0001881
- Transfer amount into above account. Add School name and city while doing transfer.
- After successfully transaction, take the screenshot of NEFT/RTGS/IMPS transaction with transaction number and do printout.
- Put the printout in courier along with drawings and sent to Amarpushp address.
- In favour of - Amarpushp Educational And Welfare Society
- Payable at - Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
- School can be the sponsor of this artist comppetition.
- Many benefits will be provided to sponsor
- To know more details send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call at: +91 9971152811
Competition fees can be paid by following medium: Note: Do not send CASH into courier with drawings.
1. Paytm Payment
2. NEFT / RTGS / IMPS Payment
3. Demand Draft / Money Order
Benefits to School